1.) When we meet initially, we’ll determine where you are in the building process and work from that point forward. The steps laid out below are a general guideline, but your process will be tailored to your needs.
2.) If you haven’t yet identified a lot, we have a team of realtors who will help you find the perfect location for your dream home.
3.) If you need help with financing, we have trusted professional lenders who can help you through this important step.
4.) Once you’ve found the perfect spot to build, Rod will meet with you to discuss the size, style and potential square footage of your home. Bring your own plan or work with one of our design teams and have them custom design your home.
5.) After an initial plan is drawn, Rod will meet with you to review and refine the plan, with possible suggestions to make the best use of your square footage. Rod will take you through one of his completed homes to show you the
6) Rod will take you through one of his completed homes to show you the possibilities in different finishes, including flooring, cabinetry, countertops and millwork. This part of the design phase is extremely important in determining an accurate cost of the finished product.
7) If desired, we provides interior design services, which are extremely helpful in selecting colors and finishes.
8) Once the design has been finalized, your plan will be sent out for bids and the final cost of your home will then be determined before moving forward.
9) We are very careful and conservative throughout the process, but especially in this initial phase. A builder who tells you he/she can build your home for a certain price per square foot without knowing exactly what you want in your home is doing so without enough information. In fact he may be dealing in ‘alternative facts.’
10) The building phase begins and you are kept informed throughout the process and are invited to drop by to see the progress!
11) Upon completion, your home will receive the Diamond Difference One-Year Warranty.